Client: Ipsos MORI (2016)
• Working directly with Ben Page (CEO) and Bobby Duffy to set-up and hire a team of behavioural science experts, including a Global Head of Behavioural Science.
Client: Schroders (2015)
• Designing and delivering the Income IQ test, a campaign by Schroders to apply behavioural finance into their consumer investment offering.
Read more here.
Client: MetLife (2014)
• Giving a wide range of training sessions on behavioural economics applied to insurance and pensions
• Various appearances, including at major internal conferences, to discuss the behavioural implications of the government's budget changes on consumer decision making towards annuities.
Client: Bupa (2014)
• Hired by global head of communications to advise Bupa UK on communication strategies
• Applying principles of behavioural science to letters, scripts and other forms of b2b and b2c communication channels
Client: Isobar and Twitter (2014)
- Designed a series of online experiments to investigate the psychology underlying behaviour on Twitter.
- Experiments demonstrated how the number of followers and the content of tweets and bio pages influenced consumer perception of businesses.
White paper downloadable here:
Client: Which? (2014)
• Ongoing partnership using insights from behavioural economics and consumer psychology to find ways to protect consumers from making suboptimal choices with their money.
• Undertaking primary research (lab and field experiments) reported in White Papers and in Magazine content.
Client: Capital One (2014)
• Designing academic project investigating default and success rates in credit card use.
• Project looked at behavioural segmentation of customers and what the role of behavioural science could be in trying to improve consumer outcomes.
Client: VISA Europe (2014)
• Advising VISA on research project aiming at increasing card-spending over cash in small transactions.
• Project involved running field experiments in various locations to maximise touch payments. The work was supported by Professor Paul Dolan of the LSE.
Client: Dentsu Aegis Network (2013)
• Designing and running online academic experiments investigating the role of Facebook Likes in consumer financial decision making and brand perceptions.
• Experiment run over Amazon's Mechanical Turk software.
• Results presented at Social Media Week 2013.